So, I spent the morning making one using the envelope punch board. It looks almost the same, but is a bit wider.
- Crumb Cake cardstock 5 by 5"
- Envelope punch board
- Tape and tear tape
- Paper snips
- Glue dots
- Tombo glue
- Make the first score line and punch at the 2 3/8" mark, and again at the 2 7/8" mark. On the other 2 sides, punch and score at the other punch and score lines. Do not score the part that will be the top of the tag holder. Round all corners (I forgot to do that in my pictures)
4. Snip out the tabs at the top of the box.
5. Adhere the bottom flaps to the inside. Place some tear and tape on both tabs and adhere tabs.
6. Now form the rest of the box, by taking the sides so that they overlap slightly in the middle. Put a glue dot between them to hold them in place. Then put some tombo glue on the edges of the bottom flap.
7. Bring the bottom flap up and adhere it over the side flaps. Make sure the box is straight and square.
9. Decorate the front as desired.
Note that I have cut images from the "Home for Christmas DSP" to decorate the front.
If you have any questions please e-mail me.