- Daffodil Delight 2 by 7 1/2" Scored at 3 and 4 1/2
- Daffodi Delight 2 1/2 by 3 Score 1/4 and 1/2" all the way around
- Pumpkin Pie scrap
- Basic Black scrap
- Whisper White scrap
- 1 1/4" striped Summer Starfruit grosgrain ribbon 8"
- 1/8" Grosgrain Pumpkin Pie ribbon 7"
- 1/8" Grosgrain Pumpkin Pie ribbon 10" for bow.
- 3/4" circle punch
- Petite Petal
- Owl Builder
- 2 3/8" Scallop circle
- Scallop topper punch
- Hello Honey Ink
- Sponge daubers
- Pencil and ruler
- Sticky strip
- Scoring tool
- stampin dimensionals
- Glue dots
- Two way glue pen
Making the Holder:
- Score the 2 by 7 1/2" piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock at 3 and 4 1/2.
- Punch both ends with the Scallop Topper Tag Punch
- Score the 2 1/2 by 3" piece of Daffodil Delight 1/4 and 1/2" on all sides
- On the wrong side, take a ruler and place it at opposite corners. Draw pencil lines. Where the lines intersect in the middle, punch with the 3/4" circle punch.
- Cut out the corners
- Apply sticky strip to both the long sides.
- Remove the cover from the sticky strip and fold the ends over.
- Fold the small ends over and stick onto the long sides.
- Insert this into the base of the holder.
Making the Chick:
- Punch 2 of the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch. One of them will be the body of the chick. From the second one cut a wedge of 2 scallops which will become the wing.
- Sponge the scallop and the wing with Hello Honey ink and a dauber.
- Beak: cut a 1" square of Pumpkin Pie cardstock in half.
- Eyes: use the Owl Builder punch. First punch the pupils of the Owl Builder punch using the Basic Black cardstock, then reinsert the punch over these small punched holes with the medium sized eyes, and punch. Punch 2 of the larger circles with Whisper White cardstock. Adhere these two together to form the eye.
- Eyelids: Punch one of the bigger circles of the eye with Daffodil Delight. Cut in half and spong with Hello Honey. Adhere to the eyes with the two way glue pen.
- Feet: Punch 2 Petite Petals in Pumpkin Pie
- Tuft: Punch 2 Petite Petal in Daffodil Delight. Sponge
Attach to the treat holder with dimensionals.
Insert egg into container.