- Two pieces of 12 by 12 DSP in any shade of green - here it is Garden Green
- One 8 1/2 by 12 Whisper White or Very Vanilla card stock
- White tea lace paper doillies
- Hearts framelits
- Four Frames stamp set
- Teeny Tiny wishes stamp set
- Label Love stamp set
- Flower shop stamp set
- Perfectly Penned stamp set
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
- Garden Green ink
- Pansy punch
- Artisan Label punch
- Decorative label punch
- 8" White satin ribbon
- Bone folder
- Simply Scored
Making the Shamrock Card
1. Cut 1" off two sides of the DSP making it 11 by 11"
2. Score at 5 1/5" on each side.
3. Fold in half. Burnish with bone folder
4. Fold in half again. Burnish with bone folder
5. Place largest of the heart framelits on the folded corner slightly over the edge.
6. Cut with Big Shot
7. Open up the die cut and you have the Shamrock card.
8. Fold the card in half and burnish with the bone folder.
9. Take one of the scored leaves and fold it into the middle on both sides.
Decorating the Inside
1. With the second largest heart die, die cut 2 hearts using the Whisper White cardstock
2. Using the third largest heart die, die cut 4 hearts using the remnant left after die cuting the main card.
5. On a separate piece of Whisper White, using Garden Green ink, stamp one of the images from the "Four Frames stamp" set and punch with the Decorative Label punch. Adhere this to the top heart.
6. Using the" Gorgeous Grung" stamp set, again using Garden Green ink, stamp randomly on the lower heart just to give it some dimension. Then stamp the word "Congratulations" from the "Perfectly Penned" stamp set.
7. Stamp 2 flowers from the "Flower Shop" stamp set, and punch out using the Pansy Punch.
9. Attach the stem to the fold of the card, making them the pop up element.
Decorating the Outside
1. Adhere a doillie to the top. Adhere a DSP heart on top of the doillie.
2. On a separate piece of paper, stamp the sentiment "For You" from the "Label Love" stamp set and punch with the Artisan Label punch.
3. Loop an 8" piece of Whisper White Satin ribbon on top and adhere with glue dots. Adhere the sentiment using dimensionals.
Your card is done.