Stamp: Sweet Centers
Ink: Rich Razellberry
Papers: Whisper White, Basic black
Accessories: Sweet Treat Cups (round), 1 3/4" round punch, hand held hold punch, 1/8" Pumpkin Pie taffeta ribbon, popsicke sticks (non SU), candy
- Using Halloween image stamp from Sweet Centers stamp with Rich Razelberry ink on Whisper White paper.
- With a large pair of scissors cut the rectangle out - use long cutting strokes
- Punch out the center using the 1 3/4" circle punch - save that.
- Apply dotto adhesive around the punched circle (on the wrong side of the image.
- Apply permanent adhesive on each of the corners of the rectangle
- Insert the treat cut through the punched hole (from the back - closed side first)
- Apply slight pressure on the paper around the edges of the treat cut to ensure the adhesive is holding
- Put choice of candies into treat cup.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black card stock (2 1/2 by 2 3/4")
- With a slit punch, make a slit at one of the ends - insert the punch in as far as it will go. This gives the treat recipient something to grab so they can access the candy.
- Apply adhesive to the edges of the black card stock and attach to the wrong side of the stamped image.
- Attach a piece of sticky strip to one end of the popsicle stick (about 1 3/4") - where it will be attached to the back of the black card stick.
- Remove the red backing of the tape and attach the popsicle stick to the back card stock
- With a hand hald punch, punch a small hole just above the spider image of the punched out center circle
- Insert some ribbon through the hole (tip: ribbon will go through the hole easier if it is cut at an angle)
- Tie circle to popsicle handle using ribbon.
- Apply glue dot behind ribbon to keep it in place